Thursday 5 April 2012

protagonails

I thought I'd post nails I've tried in the past (like A THOUSAND) and taken a picture of (so two..). Just to put some cred into my blog. And attract some viewers with pretty pictures!

Anyway, in January our school had their annual swimming carnival. My house, Rigel (blue) always came in second and I never really participated in anything because I'm not a champion swimmer. I'm more of a cheer and encourage from the sidelidnes kind of girl. But this year is my last, so why not absorb all of high school life in one year!? So I, and many others, participated in several events to gain participation points. And in the end, we won!

To prove my house spirit, I painted my nails! I've got to say, I was pretty proud of the neatness and clarity of the letters. The R and G weren't as effortless as they appear.. *flicks hair* and I only use the brush inside the bottle. Sometimes they are incredibly thick, just to spite me and my nail polishing dreams.


So that's my first actual blog post including some form (no matter how simple) of nail polish design! Hopefully many more to come in the future.

That's all!!
Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment