Sunday 8 April 2012

manailfacture

I've been trying to move off facebook with my crazy nail posts and stick to this blog. Today is Easter Monday, a public holiday. I've got my little station set up, ready to rumble...


Excuse the terrible picture quality - it was taken on my trusty laptop webcam. In my station I have an old pencilcase full of as many nailpolishes I could stuff, tissues, nail polish remover (good ol' Coles brand), cotton buds, cotton tips (just had a mind blank as to what they are called), a toothpick and massacred bobby pin. I kept my nailpolishes in the pencil case so I can take it anywhere around the house to watch TV, eat, blah blah blah. Efficient right?

As you can see, I'm ready to get started. Expect to see what you've never anticipated before...

I'm going to stop with the "That's all!!". It's silly.
Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment