Sunday 8 April 2012

Exnailiarmus

Sticking with the theme theme (hehehe) I thought about what five different images could occupy a hand but all tie into the same theme. Then I thought about characters in books, movies or TV. Then I thought about my favourite books/movies. THEN, I painted this...


HARRY POTTER NAILS! You've got Voldemort (yeah, I'm not afraid), Severus Snape, Ron Weasley and Hedwig. So simple but so recognisable (I hope)! But wait, I hear you say, where is Harry? And where is your thumb!? Both are answered below...


Voila! He was harder to paint then the rest, let me tell you! But effort is what makes it look good :) I'm going to start thinking of more themed nails, gives me more chances to do different designs but have it still sticking to a theme. Hopefully I should think of some more ideas in the next few days but my holiday time is dwindling. And that means I won't post for like 10 weeks (a school term). I know, my thousands of adoring fans might not be able to cope but I'm sorry. Studies come first. Sadly.

Namira :)x
Hope you enjoyed themed nails, if anyone cares enough, comment some ideas you have for themes. Or don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment