Friday 13 April 2012

allies and archnailmeses

Thought it was time to say good bye to the flags, despite only wearing them for like a day. I was thoroughly impressed by my left hands' skills so I decided to let them have another shot at painting! Here are the results...


I'm not sure what to categorise these nails as... Thinking of an appropriate title was difficult but I tried my best. Inspiration came from my random rememberance of the whole pirates vs. ninjas debate and how there are other random groups out there like robots, mummies and aliens.. So this is how the nails formed!

I realise I've only had this blog for a week and I've been posting more than twice a day! This excessive activity will stop within like four days because school starts then. We aren't allowed to wear nail polish at school plus I'll be drowning in my studies! But thanks everyone who has taken a look at my blog, even if you accidentally pressed the link to it when I shamelessly posted it to my facebook. Several times. I really hope my self-entertaining ways have somehow entertained or interested you :)

Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment