Thursday 5 April 2012

preliminailry

Hey guys! Or do I even say hi? What is the proper etiquette for blogs?! And who is this mysterious "guys" I refer to, I believe they are non-existent...
I started this blog as a means of holiday procrastination and to show off my mediocre nail art. I enjoy painting my nails because I am terrible at decorating my face or walls or cupcakes, whatever. So I hope this blog attracts people like me :)

As can be seen from my backround image, I do not have an extensive colection of colours or brushes. I just use the ones in the bottle. And boy can it be a pain sometimes! But I love doing it. So I hope you enjoy my very small, unimpressive collection of nail polished nails!

Oh and: I'm thinking of incorporating "nail" into all my titles, just a little word fun for me. Also, during the school term I won't get much chance to experiment because school has a strict no nailpolish policy. Plus I'll be too busy studying. Hopefully.

That's all!!
Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment