Monday 22 October 2012

bandanail day

Once again my nails were inspired by promotional work I needed to do! Bandana Day is coming up, Friday 26 October, so for it we're selling CanTeen bandanas at school for $4. There were heaps of prints and patterns on offer and to show these off and promote at the same time I may or may not have painted...
BANDANA PRINT NAILS! As you can see I've painted 10 designs but there were even more then that! From my right hand inky we have a camo print, a birds print, a video game print, a geometric pattern, the australian flag, stripey pattern, polka dot pattern, hearts print, a sailor themed bandana and a pattern called Mexican. There were at least 5 different colours of the Mexican but I decided on yellow.

Also, fiftieth post! :O hooray
Namira :)x

4 comments: