Sunday 30 September 2012

hogwarts: a nailstory

Hey hey gurls! Sorry. I'm apologising not only for that odd welcome but for not posting in a while! I have just not found the time or the creativity to come up with something delightful :( So I'm sorry. But boy oh boy do I have something exciting for you today!!

HARRY POTTER HOUSE NAILS! I woke up this morning and decided to watch some TV and on was the last Harry Potter movie! As Harry was talking to Helena Ravenclaw in search of The Lost Diadem, I wondered to myself why I hadn't done house nails yet! Previously I had done the little faces of the main characters but this one required more detail and plus I love Harry Potter so I CAN DO WHAT I WANT GOSH. Sorry.

Namira :)x
PS to substantiate my apology, I will be posting twice today! Awahoo! Expet many delectable snaps in the next one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment