Saturday 9 March 2013

ed sheernail

I feel like I'm always apologising in my blog posts. This one is no different:
I'M SORRYYYY I'VE BEEN SO BUSY BUT I'VE PAINTED SO MANY NAIL ART THEMESSSS

With all this new Uni stuff I've been pretty occupied! Here I present my Ed Sheeran themed nails!

The reason for this theme is because I went to his concert last Saturday! We waited 6 hours in the constant rain but boy was it worth it! He's an absolute spectacle. I would have taken pictures but it was still raining... so phone was double wrapped in plastic bags for safety!

And the reason the picture is in a funky frame with a funky filter is because - you guessed it - I got an Instagram account! I tend to post more nail art pictures there recently because it is easier!! My username is namirarahman if you're interested in following :) But that being said, I will still use this blog!!

Just bear with meeeeee 
Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment