Tuesday 15 January 2013

Winnail the Pooh

Today I had a few spare hours up my sleeve and some TV shows that I needed to watch so I really wanted to paint my nails. But not something average and regular... A theme. That requires detail and time (well, that depends on how talented you are am I riiiight?). I racked my brain and decided upon...

Winnie the Pooh nails! How you like me now!? It took overall.. probably 20 minutes but it looks like a lot of effort went into it. Which makes me honoured to sport these around town, getting showered in compliments (a typical ritual that my thousands and billions of fans do daily). I have something else planned for my right hand nails but you'll just have to wait and see in a couple of days ;) I'm getting ahead of myself, haven't even painted them yet! Let's hope it works out.

If not, I can always come back and edit this post. Pretend like nothing ever happened. Heh heh.
Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment