Tuesday 13 November 2012

plants vs zombnails

HEEEELLLLOOOOO! I just finished my last ever high school exam on Tuesday so I am freeeee! This is pretty much the biggest holiday period I will ever experience :D so of course, one of the first things I do is paint my nails! I was requested to do Plants vs Zombies (it's a game, I think?)  themed nails. I was given a picture and pretty much followed that as much as possible. But when I couldn't see the picture on the nail, I took it upon myself to research some of the characters involved. The end result:

I usually tell you what is on each nail but I honestly had no clue what I was painting! I have to say, out of all the nail art I have done, this was definitely the hardest. It was very detailed! I also had no prior knowlege of what I was painting so I just hoped it looked somewhat authentic! Still was a fun time though. As always!

Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment