Friday 29 June 2012

oceanail

Hello all! Firstly, thirtieth post woo! I don't know why thirty is an exciting number in any way but I like rounded numbers... for some reason. Secondly, I finally have a theme for my nails! I know you are all rejoicing so without further ado:


Under the sea nails! Yeah okay, so it is a bit messy but I've been wanting to do this one for a while so I thought I'd just bang it out. So from the pinky we've got seaweed (sooo difficult to paint lal), coral, a fishy blowing bubbles and a starfish! I couldn't think of what to do for my thumb.. so I ignored it. Sorry, thumb.

In addition! I went to a Chocolateria called Sans Churro on Thursday! This is what I ordered:
And I finished every bit of it. The drink is "Cookie Cha Cha" - a shake with chocolate cookies and white chocolate icecream. My "meal" is a Choc Banana sundae which consists of chopped banana, delicious melted chocolate and MINI CHURROS!!! It was a seriously amazing meal. But if I had to choose between Sans Churro and Max Brenner.... I.. don't think I could (diplomatic answer). Max Brenner.

ALSOO, to continue my binge week, on Friday I had a cute mother daughter lunch with my mum and sister at Capri. They have gooooood pizza:
It was a lamb pizza that had delicious Middle Eastern flavours. And yes I ate it all. You should not be doubting my eating abilities by now, come on. To top it off, Nahila and I were cheeky and had Baskin Robbins ice cream on the way home heeheeheeee.

Namira :)x



No comments:

Post a Comment